We apologize, we have been so inactive these past few years. But in the last months, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.
Firstly, let me begin by showing you our Newly Designed Logo!
Isn’t it beautiful?!
We think so, too! We have been working for FIVE YEARS on finding the right logo, and thank the outside forces for making us wait this long, because it was worth it! We think Plastic Continents new image is EXACTLY what we always imagined, and better.
In the last three months, we have accomplished so much. Choosing to work on this project full time, has resulted in incredible accomplishments.
- We have had our first successful beach clean-up!
- We have designed a logo
- We have collaborated with artists, restaurants, other organizations, and businesses!
- We have developed a following on our instagram @plasticcontinents
- We have an EIN NUMBER!!!
- We are filling for our Non-Profit to become 501 (3)(c) Recognized!
- We are in contact with 8 countries interested in being part of the global march!
- And we have conducted over Nine interviews!
We hope you wish to celebrate this victory with us! and keep following us, supporting us, and continue to take a part of this journey. It’s only the beginning, and things are already shaping up! We’d hate for you to miss out on any of the fun!
By the Way! For every donation, big or small, you get a free biodegradable sticker! This will help us keep growing in the right direction! Isn’t that exciting?
We like to think so, too. 🙂 Happy Friday everyone!
This message is provided to you by Plastic Continents